Get Into The Christmas Spirit With The Home Company
Thursday, 7 December 2017 | Social
The Home Company is helping its customers get into the Christmas spirit with a festive competition.
The Skipton-based lifestyle store is offering the chance for one lucky person to win a £30 gift voucher for use in-store or online. Visitors to the site need to find the three hidden Rudolphs in its product pages.
To enter you must FOLLOW The Home Company on Twitter, RETWEET the competition post and DIRECT MESSAGE the name of the products that feature a hidden Rudolph. Alternatively LIKE The Home Company on Facebook. Then SHARE the competition post, COMMENT and DIRECT MESSAGE the name of the products that feature a hidden Rudolph.
The competition closes at midnight on 24th December 2017 and the winners will be announced on the Home Company social media pages in 3rd January 2018.
- To enter you must be a UK resident over the age of 18
- No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
- Entry is limited to one per person and exclusively via Twitter and Facebook.
- This draw is not open to employees, partners and associated agents of The Home Company or anyone concerned with this promotion or to members of any of our sponsors’ products. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- Sorry, no cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
- The closing date is midnight on 24th December 2017. The winners will be drawn at random.
- The competition winners will be notified by 3rd January 2018. If the Promoter is not able to get in contact with the winner within 14 days, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn. It is the winner’s responsibility to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information.
- The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
- The prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to an alternative of similar value without notice if circumstances beyond their control require it to do so.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject fraudulent entries.
- Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical problems.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered during entry into the promotion.
- The Home Company will not be liable for loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters arising from this promotion.
- The winners will be asked permission for their names and county to be posted on social media.
- The entry instructions form part of the Terms & Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to accept and be bound by the Terms & Conditions. Entrants must read and accept the competition Terms & Conditions to be eligible. The Promoter reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to send your details to The Home Company, and your details may be used by them for direct marketing purposes. Unless you have provided consent, the Promoters will not provide your details to any third parties. You may unsubscribe at any time from the Promoter’s direct marketing by contacting the relevant company by e-mail, telephone, post or by using unsubscribe links within their e-mails.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.