Switch Up For September
Sunday, 6 September 2020 | Social
Said Michelle Swinscoe, assistant manager: “Accessories can make all the difference in the home, and we love the idea of refreshing an interior to reflect the changing seasons. Here are our top tricks to transform!”
- Autumn conjures images of a rich colour palette – think burnt oranges, deep reds and mustard yellows. Update your home décor with the addition of soft accessories in the shades of the season.
- Never underestimate the power of a gorgeous throw or cushion. In the season’s colours, soft furnishings can absolutely transform a piece of furniture without blowing the budget.
- Natural, woven fabrics will help you keep warm while looking super-stylish. We love a chunky knit!
- Lighting is key – think cosy nights spent by the fireside. Lamps with a warmer, low watt bulb will create the ultimate, tranquil ambience.
- For homeowners with hard flooring, a rug can instantly warm underfoot. Toasty toes are always a winner!
- A scented candle or diffuser bursting with scents of the autumn will create an inviting atmosphere – think fig, clover, oud and sandalwood.